#028

Hello hello!

Another weekend in March... A busy week on my way and then my well-deserved holidays!
Spring is nowhere to be seen and snow seems to be willing to stay for some time...

Anyway, opting for a quiet Saturday in, I worked on styling one of the latest designs by OrsiniRed; the fabulous Aquarelle Cotton dress which comes in 5 different shades. The one I picked was the Lima and I feel in love with it the moment I tried it on.

The playful combination of bright yellow, off-white and lilac are amazing and allow so many different stylings.


Styling details:

Dress: Aquarelle Cotton in Lima by OrsiniRed
Leggings: Couture Leggings in Phlox by Maitreya 
Hat: Forget-Me-Not in Violet by *LODE* 
Sunglasses: Old Sunglasses in Gold by welldone.atelier
Shoulder Pads: Spiked Shoulder Pads in White/Gold by -Glam Affair- 
Chain: Part of Epaulette Set in Cream by GizzA
Bag: Rockstud Bag Purple by ^^Swallow^^ 
Bracelet: Strand Bracelet Gala in Purple/Gold by [HANDverk]



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews