#023

Hi again!

Another weekend in March, waiting for this season called "Spring". When I was younger, I used to love the sunny days spending my time out with friends especially when schools were closed for Easter holidays. 

Anyway, as the Fashion For Life event is still on, I decided to have a second and a third and maybe a fourth look around... Every single time, I visit those sims, the feeling is the same; I am amazed by the designs, the builds, the creativity and the effort all these people have put in.

So, one of my newest purchases is the Cao gown by the talented Poulet Koenkamp of PurpleMoon in a pale lilac shade. When I saw the gown, it was love at first sight! I needed to have this dress and even before buying it, I was making combinations in my head trying to find the best styling. Results follow...
In both RL and SL, I love surprises so my inspiration was a piece of paper inviting me to a mysterious place stating that the dress code should be "Black Tie".


Styling Details:
Gown: Cao Gown in Malva by :: PM :: - Available at the Fashion For Life 2013 event
Shoes: Eve Flower Pumps in Purple by *GF*
Blindfold: Satin Blindfold in Purple by Schoen 
Lipstick: Soft Kisses in Purple by Madrid Solo
Hair: Josephine by LeLutka
Necklace: Holiday Tale necklace in Silver by Finesmith
Bracelet: Milky Way Bangle in White by [MANDALA]
Ring (L): Alexandra Ring in White by Finesmith



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews