#030

So I got back from one week of holidays on Friday and all I could think of on the plane back was the shopping spree I was going on the next day. One week away from RL and SL was more than enough.
Thankfully I had my mum taking care of me and I managed to get some sun and a good rest. Now I am back all refreshed and ready to face any new challenges thrown at me.

The Venettaesque dress by Loovus Dzevavor was the first one I came across and fell in love with as I walked in the Euphoria Bazaar store. This dress reminds me of fire and passion (shades of red, yellow and orange) and serenity (blue and cream) while the stunning zip at the back portrays the way my mind is trying to keep hold of my thoughts and feelings.

Your thoughts?


Styling Details:
Dress: Vanettaesque Dress by Loovus Dzevavor (limited quantity available at Euphoria Bazaar) 
Shoes: Spike Shoes in Yellow by JD
Sunglasses: Old Sunglasses in Gold by welldone.atelier
Bracelet: Rock'N Chic maxi Bracelet in Gold by {me.}
Earrings: Feather Earrings in Gold by Izzie's
Ring (R): Triangle Ring in Black by Color.Me.H.O.F
Ring (L): Rock Knuckle Duster in Black and Gold by [HANDverk]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews