#034

Despite the fact that my graduation took place a couple of months ago, I never quite got a chance to blog the outfit I had created for that day. This fabulous dress could only be captured in a photo by a professional photographer. I was so glad when I asked my friend Nariko Okawa to take my picture and she accepted. It appears that this picture was actually quite of a challenge to her too.

The task we were assigned by Mr Frolic Mills that day was to be inspired by an animal but not "hurt" it i.e. not wear bits of it etc. Browsing through the internet, I came across a picture of the pink flamingo and I wanted to work on something that would remind everyone of this beautiful creature.

This is what I came up with captured by the very talented Nariko.






















Styling Details:

Dress (whole): Lace ombre gown in Magenta by ISON
Dress (skirt): Part of the Justine outfit by Fellini Couture
Shoulder puffs: Part of the Belladonna outfit by p.c; 
Gloves: Jessamine Gloves in Rose Leather by [Belgravia] 
Hat: Elegance tophat in Rose by lassitude & ennui 
Hair: Josephine by LeLutka
Necklace: Olimpia in Pink by GeWunjo
Ring (L): Diamonds and Pearl Ring by p.c; 


Thank you Nariko for the amazing picture ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews