#121


It is a glorious, sunny day out there and I wanted to put together a look to demonstrate my mood! So, I went shopping and found the lovely Honey I'm Good outfit by LaVian & Co which is available in several different variations using a HUD to change the textures and colours of the blazer, shirt and shorts! Also, for a chic morning or afternoon like today I figured I need to have a pair of sunglasses and the PU2003 by Glamistry were simply perfect! Using a HUD you can change the colours of the plastics, the lenses and the metals allowing you to create endless combinations. Finally, a look cannot be complete without heels and the pair of Echium heels also by Glamistry gave me those extra inches I was after.  

□ □ □

Styling Details:

SS15 Honey I'm Good outfit by LaVian & Co
Echium heels by Glamistry*
PU2003 sunglasses by Glamistry*
Legacy necklace in Oasis by [MANDALA]
Tilda hair by Rowne
Kate skin by Elysium

*Both items are available at the Kustom9 May/June 2015 round until June 10th 2015
[Landmark Here]


♥ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews