#137


□ □ □


Today I have a slightly different post; actually it is my style that is different as well as the fact that I actually put a little set together for these images. This was not as easy and straightforward as I had thought it would be so I take my hat off to all the amazing bloggers who are interior decorators too and they do this so successfully. Anyway, I am going to move straight into the styling! Time is money they say...

So, let's begin with this sexy bodysuit. It's name is Arianna and it is one of the newest lingerie pieces that AntoniaXP designed and launched for the comeback of her store. You will find it available in several beautiful shades but as white is one of the colours I love wearing I picked that one again. Antonia did a fantastic job and is offering appliers for several mesh bodies and body parts so be sure to check it out! I am sure you will be 100% satisfied!

What else, do I have to show you today? Oh yes! A stunning eyeliner made by Shanty Bookmite of {MUA} for the Vintage & Cool event which is currently running. The second image is a close up so you can see how beautifully made it is. Shanty created 5 different eyeliners for this event so if you like this one, then don't wait another moment - get the LM below and go get yours! Oh, and before I forget...LeLutka and TMP head owners, Shanty took care of you too ;)

Last but not least...my jewelry! Oh what can I say about my jewelry? Well...Belle Roussel. You know what that means, don't you?? It means quality! The set I am wearing is called Consecration and I have picked the White version but you should check out the rest ones too. The set also comes with earrings but I only chose to wear the necklace and bracelet. Seriously, this is one of my favourite Chop Zuey pieces and I am sure it will be yours too!

□ □ □

STYLING DETAILS

Bodysuit | Countdown - Arianna
Jewelry | Chop Zuey - Consecration
Eyeliner | {MUA} - All the Ways*
Hair | LoQ'ue - Shaved Hairbase [Older Item]
Skin | Elysium- Amalie


DECOR

Curtains | ARIA - Deborah
Wall Art | Floorplan - I love you frame
Bed | ArtDummy - Slumber. Vintage Midnight [Closed]
Table & Flower | Johadez - Tres C
Lamp | Bauwerk @ 22769 - Brutus



*The eyeliner can be found at the [Vintage & Cool] event from August 21st until September 4th, 2015.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews