#139


Almost a day before I head off for a short holiday and I am so excited! So, I am going to say goodbye to August with this post which I really hope you like!

Today, I picked the beautiful Calliope dress by h.m.a.e.m. This fabulous pleated mini dress is available in several colours but you must have realised by now, how much I love white. Its backless design with a long golden ribbon hanging is simply stunning and you could definitely wear it for some cocktails with friends or dinner with a special someone!

Obviously, with such a h-a-w-t dress one must wear equally hot heels, right?? Glamistry did that for me! At the current round of Kustom9, you will find an amazing pair of heels named Malva. Malva is high heels; Malva is elegant and Malva is hot! When I came across the heels at Kustom9, I honestly thought of buying them as the bloggers review pack had not been sent out at the time.


They are a pair of heels that every lady out there must have!

□ □ □

STYLING DETAILS

Dress | h.m.a.e.m. - Calliope
Heels | Glamistry - Malva*
Bracelet | Luxe. - LePearl*
Hair | Vanity Hair - Not my Business
Skin | Elysium- Amalie


*Currently available at [Kustom9] from August 15th until September 10th, 2015.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews