#141


The SOLARIS AW15 Fashion Week is still running and the Fashions Shows continue this weekend! In this post, I have featured items from Ghee, one of the designers whose items I really love. The clothes and the necklace can still be found at the Ghee store at the SOLARIS AW15 Fashion Week Retail Area [CENTRAL] but if you'd rather visit the main store, then you may want to give it until October 17th, 2015.


The pose in my post is by [ V I T A L I S  A N I M A T U M ], one of the sponsors of the SOLARIS AW15 Fashion Week and it is part of the set Big Coat which can be found at the SOLARIS AW15 Fashion Week Retail Area [SW Wing] as well as their main store.

□ □ □

STYLING DETAILS

Blouse | Ghee - Fall15 Cerulean Angora Sweater @ SOLARIS AW15 FW - LM below!
Trousers | Ghee - Fall15 Tweed Wide Pants Slate @ SOLARIS AW15 FW - LM below!
Necklace | Ghee - Prussian Gumball Pearl @ SOLARIS AW15 FW - LM below!
Hair | Tableau Vivant - Jade
Eyeliner | MONS - Inner
Lipstick | Madrid Solo - Rebel
Skin | Elysium- Amalie
Pose | [ V I T A L I S  A N I M A T U M ] - Big Coat @ SOLARIS AW15 FW - LM below!

______________________________________________

SOLARIS AW15 Fashion Week Landmarks








______________________________________________


For more information about the SOLARIS AW15 Fashion Week, please read [here]



Please Hit Like/ Follow Us:
    
SOLARIS WEBSITE  http://www.solarissl.com
    SOLARIS FACEBOOK  https://www.facebook.com/SolarisSL
    
Stay Tuned! #SLFW2015



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews