#148


Today I realised that I still haven't made this post public, so here we go!

Do you ever feel that there are times oyu want to go around the grid in a beautiful gown you just bought and other times you just want to have your jammies on and take pictures with cute, fluffy pillows at home? Well, for the past few weeks I've been in a 'casual look' mood. I love comfy yet stylish casual clothes that make me feel chic. For this post I chose to wear the lovely one-piece Mia dress with scarf from Agapee. The dress is available in 6 different fabrics and the scarf colour can be changed via a HUD which comes with the package!


What did I pair this dress with? Some lovely accessories of course from some of my favorite designers. These amazing sunglasses from [sYs] are named Monaco. They come with a texture change HUD (YAY!) and you have a choice of 10 colours for the rim and temples and 2 different lens options! So, you can change your sunglasses to match any outfit you are wearing!

For this casual look, I didn't feel like adding a lot of jewelry pieces on me, so one stunning bracelet is more than enough. It it the Eilifu bracelet in black from Chop Zuey. You can't go wrong with Chop Zuey, can you? Finally, Glamistry did it once again...these fine platform heels are perfect for the look and with a texture change HUD loaded with all the colours you like, the combinations are endless! 


□ □ □


STYLING DETAILS

Outfit | *agapee* - Mia
Tights | AviCandy - Basic Low-rise
Heels | Glamistry - Anthurium
Sunglasses | sYs - Monaco
Hair | LeLutka - Sheena
Handbag | E-Clipse Design - Shantal
Bracelet | Chop Zuey - Eilifu
Mesh Head | Genesis Lab - Emily
Skin | Elysium - Amalie [Body ONLY!]


□ □ □

I hope you liked my look and if you did, then I'd love it if you pressed that "+1" or that Like button!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews