#152


The FEROSH Fashion Weekend is well underway and there are some really stunning designs you need to check out! I am not lying, believe me! 

In this post, I picked the Miriam dress by Solidea Folies. Although I am wearing the white version, the dress is also available in black and would look amazing on you shoudl you want to go for a romantic date or even a late night cocktail party. You really need to check it out!


Also available at the FEROSH Fashion Weekend Retail Area are the Lyra earrings I am wearing. Tracei designed these amazing pieces in 3 different metals (Silver, Gold and Rose Gold) and you can find a studs version of those as well rings and necklaces to pair them with, Don't miss them!

Did you notice my eyeshadow? It blends well with my outfit, doesn't it? This eyeshadow is part of the Circles Mesh & Makeup set by SlackGirl. The mesh piece which I hope to show you in my next post, is available in Gold, Silver and Black to choose from and there are several eyeshadow colours to use it with. This is just one of them!

Finally, as I did in my previous post, the pose I used in this one is also from Dare! And yes, you can also find it at the FEROSH Fashion Weekend Retail Area. Just hurry up before it finishes as I don't know when all these amazing items will retun to the main stores.


□ □ □


STYLING DETAILS

Dress | Solidea Folies - Miriam [White]*
Earrings | Tracei - Lyra Drop [Rose Gold]*
Shoes | Garbaggio - Studded Pumps [White]
Hair | Moon - Pixie Harlow
Eyeshadow | SlackGirl - Circles*
Eyelashes | Oceane Body Design - Oh Mr Grey
Body | Maitreya - Lara
Head | LeLutka - Simone

Pose | DARE - Runway Pose 44 - Natural L Hand on Hip*


*Currently available at the FEROSH Fashion Weekend Retail Area.


□ □ □


For more information about the FEROSH Fashion Weekend, please read [here]





□ □ □


I hope you liked my look and if you did, then I'd love it if you pressed that "+1" or that Like button!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews