#029

It's me again!!

So, after finishing off the styling for the new OrsiniRed dress, I saw a notice about the "Don't hurt me" event.
Being familiar with the concept of the event, I thought I'd put another outfit together and attend it.

Well, things do not always go according to plan so I was rather late, then I couldn't tp to the venue and when I managed to get there, it was so laggy that I managed to stay for say 10 minutes and then tped out.

In any case, this is the look I came up with featuring the Cake dress by CheerNo. 
Any good?


Styling Details:
Dress: Cake in Burlywood by [CheerNo] 
Tights: Tights with large dots by Izzie's
Shoes: Femme in Noir Intense by N-core 
Hat:  I Follow Rivers in Lipstick by -Glam Affair-
Gloves: Jessamine Gloves in Pink Leather by [Belgravia] 
Belt: Haley Belt by MOLiCHiNO 
Handbag: Spotted clutchin Gold by (Milk Motion) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews