#022

Hi everyone,

Another magnificent item designed by the amazing Hatili Ishtari (OrsiniRed). This time a shorter dress in fuchsia, aqua and white. It so reminds me of spring...
Looking out of the window, I can see a gray sky with loads of clouds and I am feeling somewhat cold, as well.

Dear Spring,
Can you please hurry up a bit?

I would most certainly wear this dress to go out with my friends for lunch or even enjoy a chilled cocktail (or mocktail ;) ) with my friends or special one!
What about you?


This item has been exclusively designed for the Fashion For Life event so please hurry up and go get your copy supporting this very important cause, as well.

Styling details:
Dress: Mesh Dress Neon Flower in Blue by OrsiniRed (Available exclusively at the Fashion For Life event)
Leggings: Mesh Leggings in Cerise by Maitreya 
Shoes: Femme in Turquoise by N-core
Armwarmers: Armwarmers Unisex in Snow by DRIFT 
Bow: L'Bow in Fuschia by DRIFT 
Hat: Forget-Me-Not in Aqua by *LODE* 
Ring: Melissa Ring in Turquoise by  ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews