#039

First off, I would like to apologise for taking so long to blog some of the lovely outfits I received. I went on holidays in RL which means that almost half of July I was away and the first half I was mainly preparing for it.
Anyway, I am now back, all refreshed and equipped with awesome mood and motivation!

So, here is the fabulous Missy dress in Red by the talented Bouquet Babii of Vero Modero. As soon as I opened the box, I just fell in love with this dress! I hope you do too!




Styling Details:

Dress: Red Missy by Vero Modero (incl. Hat & Gloves)
Shoes: Sophia Peeptoe in White by [Gos]
Sunglasses: BAIA in Poppy Red by Tabloid
Ring: Melissa Ring in Red by ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews