#046

Well hello!

It's been quite a while since I got some time to make a post and display some wonderful creations. RL has got over me and it is still a rather busy period (exams in RL - sucks!) but I needed a break! So, in this post I decided to give credit to the very talented Shanty Bookmite - designer of {MUA} demonstrating the - not so new anymore - "Butterfly" and "Peacock" make up sets.

The colours are lovely and the overall set looks fabulous on the re-vamped Chloe! New skin, some mini facial surgery and two wonderful make up sets! What else could a girl want??

Do you want a make up that will make you stand out? Do you want a make up that will make eyes turn around? Look no further! {MUA} is the answer.



Love,

Chloe ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews