#136


Yes I have been pretty busy putting outfits together and snapping here and there the past two weeks! So now you get to enjoy my posts almost daily until I go on holiday! So...today what headpiece did I pick? Tropical Breeze is its name and all the fruits it comes with reminds me of one of the reasons why I love summer so much! Grapes and watermelons and although there is no watermelon on my head, the colour I chose using the texture change HUD still reminds me of it! This is honestly a lovely piece of work by the talented Astralia so make sure to get the LM below and check it out as soon as you can!

What else do I have for you? Hmmm... my clothes; they are actually two pieces by GizzA. The Vicky tank blouse so flowy and in white (one of the colours I love because of its purity) paired with the Salwar pants in a beautiful floral pattern. Both can be found at the GizzA main store so you know the drill...LM below and hit that Teleport button!

□ □ □

STYLING DETAILS

Headpiece | Astralia - Tropical Breeze*
Blouse | GizzA - Vicky
Pants | GizzA - Salwar
Shoes | Pure Poison - Erica
Hair | Analog Dog - Bangers**
Lipstick | Madrid Solo - Rebel
Skin | Elysium- Amalie



*The headpiece can be found at the [Tres Chic] event from August 17th until September 5th, 2015.
** Free Gift at the Hair Fair 2015




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews