#140


It's been a month since I last made a post... sigh... Do you ever realise how quickly the time passes by? In a month, I went on holiday, my RL got married and we are almost at the end of the Miss AZUL 2015 Contest! Anyway, I have a brand new gaming PC which my amazing boyfriend Christian gifted me and I do hope you get to notice the difference in the pictures!

So...what do I have for you today? We have a lovely outfit by Gabriel named Olive and can be found in two more colours at the current round of Kustom9. The outfit can be worn in pieces so you can mix and match with other colours or totally different bottoms or tops! 

To pair Olive with I chose some really cool and very well-detailed items by Tracei! The unisex Jarvis hat and the Petite Malle Croc handbag. The colours that are available and the detail of the items will make you go "WOW"! I promise you that!

I was in a mood for more accessories and Glamistry delivered! I picked the PU2003 sunglasses and using the texture change HUD I got to make a combination that looked so well with my overall look! Also, from Glamistry I picked my heels! You must have noticed how often I wear Glamistry heels...it's only because they are really amazing! This time I went for the Dianthus ones but keep an eye on Glamistry as recently they started doing some promos and you really don't want to miss them.


Finally, my pose is part of a new set that {MUA} released at the main store. The set is named Mexico and had been created for Euridice Qork who represented Mexico at the Miss SL 2015 competition.

□ □ □

STYLING DETAILS

Outfit | Gabriel - Olive*
Hat | Tracei - Jarvis
Sunglasses | Glamistry - PU2003
Handbag | Tracei - Petit Malle Croc
Bracelet & Watch | Mandala - Billionaire Fashionista
Heels | Glamistry - Dianthus
Hair | Tableau Vivant - Dreamy
Lipstick | Madrid Solo - Candid
Skin | Elysium- Amalie
Pose | {MUA} - Mexico


*Currently available at the [Kustom9] event




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews