#020

After a very long time, I got the chance to host a fabulous show organised by UEMA showcasing the mind blowing designs of Dot-BE (Creator & Designer: Boniefacio).

All the outfits were unique and made me want to spend all my lindens on them! To give you just a taste of what you could have seen there (if you missed our show!) have a look at the outfit I had on; the White Tiger!





































Styling Details:
Dress: White tiger by Dot-BE 
Tights: Soft Shine Pantyhose in Black 20Den by BAX 
Boots: Troopa in Soldier Black by [LWL] 
Hood: White Lace by blackLiquid
Hat: Lisanna in Black by Glam Affair
Armwarmers: Unisex in Snow by DRIFT 
Necklace: Grazia by Glam Affair
Rings: Rock Knuckle Duster in Black and Silver by [HANDverk]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews