#051

Model: ChloeElectra  Photographer: Magissa Denver

Face of Chop Zuey 2015 Contest

Yesterday I found out that I am one of the official candidates for the Face of Chop Zuey 2015 Contest. I feel so honoured, happy and excited for having received this amazing opportunity!

At this point of time, I would like to do a few things; firstly, I would like to thank Belle Roussel, Ponchituti Boucher and the rest of the judges who selected me to be one of the official candidates. 

Secondly, I need to say a huge "Thank you!" to Magissa Denver for the wonderful picture you see above which was used as part of the application process.

I would also like to invite all my friends to go have a look at all the wonderful ladies who have been selected as official candidates at this location and vote for the one(s) they would like to see as the Face of Chop Zuey 2015.

Finally, I would like to wish Best of Luck to all the beautiful ladies who have also been selected!


○○○

Styling Details:

Luana gown in Pearl by -AZUL-
Symphonie Fantastique necklace in GM/Blu by Chop Zuey
Arpeggio earrings in GM/Blu by Chop Zuey
Grace Notes bracelet in Blu by Chop Zuey
LW Shepard's Jubilee ring in Blu by Chop Zuey
Rainbow eyeshadow in Navy & Ocean by MONS





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews