#052

The Face of Chop Zuey 2015

The Finals of the Face of Chop Zuey 2015 contest took place yesterday at 10am SLT and the winner is Rehana Seljan. Below I have included the outfits worn during the finals as well as during the challenge that preceded on Saturday 15th November.


S T Y L I N G   C H A L L E N G E


Although the styling challenge theme was free, I opted for a country bride look inspired by the relevant collection by Dolce & Gabbana. Something that I would like to point out is, that the dress is 100% original mesh created by myself and rigged and texturised by my wonderful boyfriend Christianraven. Without his help, this dress would have never come into life! 

Thank you my treasure ♥

○ ○ ○

F I N A L S    -   W A L K   O N E



For the first walk of my finals, I opted for a modern Geisha couture outfit inspired by the Armani Prive collection in Fall 2011.
○ ○ ○

F I N A L S   -   W A L K   T W O



For the second walk, I decided to create an outfit suitable for a Fearless Ballerina. Originally, the inspiration for this outfit came from Givenchy's ballerinas and was adapted to suit the theme I selected.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews