#125


It's been hot around here... Actually, it's been extremely hot around here the past few days! So, my "dress-up" mood was calling for light colours and fabrics. So, looking up and down through my inventory I managed to do it! In this Mix & Match look, I went for the light Joy Racerback tank top in white by GizzA and also the pair of skinny Nico jeans in my favourite light pink shade - actually if you look closer you'll see it's Damask Pink.  

What to pair those two items with? Well...obviously we need sandals and the Flavia flats by Elysium were perfect! They were previously sold at the Cosmopolitan Room so they will hopefully return soon to the brand new main store. Obviously a look is not complete without accessories! Astralia is participating at the Event@1st with this oh-so-cute Sweet Bee jewelry. I have used only the necklace but it also comes with earrings and a texture HUD which allows you to change the colour of the metal and gem. Don't miss it! 

This cute little bag named Flowers Cabin is made by Pure Poison and it had been sold as an exclusive at Fashion for Life 2014. I am not entirely sure if it's still sold at the main store or outlet but I encourage you to go have a look. Finally, as this look looked so playful to me, I opted for one of the Lolita poses made by {MUA} which are now available at the main store.

□ □ □

Styling Details:

Top | GizzA - Joy Racerback
Trousers | GizzA - Nico
Sandals | Elysium - Flavia
Necklace | Astralia - Sweet Bee*
Hair | Magika - Lessons
Bag | Pure Poison - Flowers Cabin
Lipstick | Elysium - Anja
Skin | Elysium - Kate
Pose | MUA - Lolita

*Currently available at the [Event@1st] event




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews