#126


Yes it's still so hot outside! But I found this so cute Off Shoulder dress by ISON which is perfect for a lovely evening out with a friend or the partner. Depending on the accessories and shoes one can pick this dress can be worn literally all day. But I wanted that special evening look for a date...

So, my obvious choice for shoes was Glamistry! In a heartbeat, I opened my closet and picked the ever so stunning and dangerously sexy Parrasana heels. The texture change HUD allowed me to play with colours and as I wanted a dark red-ish/purple shade I found exactly what I was looking for. These heels are a total MUST-HAVE for every woman!

Now jewelry...yes, Chop Zuey was the place to go! One of the recent creations by Belle Roussel for Miss SL contestants is The Girl From Mekong set. This fanta-bulous piece of art works with both casual as well as more elegant looks! It comes with a necklace, earrings and bracelets and a texture change HUD for practically endless combinations.

Finally, you may not be able to see it properly but be sure to check the Volume lipsticks by {MUA} which were previously sold during the Alice in Sexyland event. I believe they will soon be made available at the main store. The lipsticks are glossy and come in various colour intensities...they make your lips look so juicy...wink wink!

□ □ □

Styling Details:

Dress | ISON - Off Shoulder*
Shoes | Glamistry - Parrasana
Jewelry | Chop Zuey - The Girl from Mekong
Lipstick | MUA - Volume
Hair | Uw.st - Marco
Skin | Elysium - Kate

*currently available at the [Uber] event





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews