#133


A few weeks ago, my friend AntoniaXP re-opened Countdown! Yes it's true! Of course I have known for some time now as I was lucky enough to pose for a few of the store ads but it had to remain a secret! Well, now I can share the news with you and I can also share with you one of the new items that you can find at Antonia's store! 

Mila is the name of this beautiful strapless black dress and you have to love the wonderful texture, the shape and that gold belt that compliments this gorgeous design! The dress is available in more colours so I think you should take the LM from the styling details below and go check them out at her store soon!

As jewelry I picked another fairly recent release by Belle Roussel; the very popular Lumine jewelry set which comes with a texture change HUD that allows you to change the texture of the gems and create so many combinations! Choker, bracelet and earrings (2 versions!) are all included so hurry up and get yours!


Shoes...some people know my addiction to shoes and that I really can't have enough of these. For this outfit, I actually picked one of my favourite ones and they are the Ramonda heels by Glamistry. A little secret here...a few animal textures were released for the Ramonda shoes and they are STILL available (until August 10th) at Kustom9 - details below!


□ □ □

STYLING DETAILS

Dress | Countdown - Mila
Jewelry | Chop Zuey - Lumine
Shoes | Glamistry - Ramonda*
Hair | Vanity Hair - Winehouse
Lipstick | Madrid Solo - Rebel
Skin | Elysium - Amalie
Pose | {MUA} - Lolita


*The Animal Texture versions for the Ramonda Heels by Glamistry are available at the [Kustom9] event until August 10th, 2015.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews