#134


My summer holiday is coming up so you should expect to see quite a few posts between now and early next week. Today, I was in a "portrait" kind of picture mood (I really wish I could explain how that feels) so I picked a recent release by Astralia for one of the events she is currently participating in. This gorgeous headpiece is named Calpurnia and comes with a texture change HUD which will allow you to change the colour of the flowers and butterflies; you may even disable the butterflies altogether, but who doesn't love them? Süße, kleine Schmetterlinge...

□ □ □

STYLING DETAILS

Headpiece | Astralia - Calpurnia*
Bodysuit | AZUL - Anais
Hair | Truth Hair - Gaia
Lipstick | Madrid Solo - Rebel
Skin | Elysium - Amalie


*The headpiece can be found at the [Mesh Avenue] event from August 10th until August 30th, 2015.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews