#135


Continuing on this summer journey and hoping you enjoyed Calpurnia, what's better than to actually wear a swimsuit? I don't usually wear them but Janelle from Alaskametro caught my eye immediately! Available in 6 colours and for several mesh bodies by appliers this piece is a Must-Have for this summer! So, I hope you now understand why I had to wear it and why I had to share it! Sharing is caring...

So, today we see this beautiful swimsuit being paired with another lovely design by Astralia - the Mermaid Queen! This cute and ever so summery headpiece is available in 2 versions, with tentacles and without; both can be controlled by a texture change HUD which will allow you to select your favourite from 3 colours and actually even combine them! I love such HUDs... So, if you want to be a mermaid or if you just want to look uber-cool at the beach, get the LM below and buy yours!

Do you see my wedges? How amazing are they? When Aleida Rhode of Elysium sent the review package, they became ... "mine"! I wore them with casual clothes, mini skirts, mini dresses, long skinny trousers...practically everything and now with this swimsuit! The Birgitte wedges had previously been released for the My Attic [July 2015] round but they are now available at the Elysium main store as well as marketplace! Woot woot!

□ □ □

STYLING DETAILS

Headpiece | Astralia - Mermaid Queen*
Swimsuit | Alaskametro - Janelle**
Necklace | Paper Couture - Simplicity
Wedges | Elysium - Birgitte
Hair | Tableau Vivant - Harukaze [modified]
Skin | Elysium - Amalie
Pose | {MUA} - Swimsuit


*The headpiece can be found at the [Enchantment] event from August 14th until September 4th, 2015.
**The swimsuit can be found at the [anyBODY] event from August 7th until August 31st, 2015.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews