#144


Just a tiny break from the SOLARIS AW15 Fashion Week Exclusives [here, here and here] as I fell in love with an outfit... Riri Bazar of h.m.a.e.m. created an amazing casual set named Laurelle! It consists of a wrap skirt with a beautiful bow on the waist line and a cosy, knit sweater in beautiful shades. 


To complete my outfit I used accessories by Tracei (you NEED to check them out!) which look perfect for my outfit! The stunning earrings named Ombre Tassel and the cute Kelly Double bracelet match my style and I couldn't take them off me! 

This black lipstick by Oceane Body Design blends so well in my look, don't you think? It works with the darkness of my hair and the sweater and matches the beautiful bracelet. This lipstick is part of the Witchy Woo lipsticks fatpack sold for only 299L$ at The Instruments event. Seriously, for 11 lipsticks this price is really a bargain and I think you should go check it out asap!

Oh, I must not forget! Heels by Glamistry... You can't go wrong, can you?? The fabulous Freesia heels give me those extra points while my feet look so sexy!

□ □ □

STYLING DETAILS

Outfit | h.m.a.e.m. - Laurelle (shirt & skirt)
Earrings | Tracei - Ombre Tassel*
Bracelet | Tracei - Kelly Double Tour**
Handbag | Tracei - Petite Malle Croc
Heels | Glamistry - Freesia
Hair | Analog Dog - Mode
Eyeliner | Oceane Body Design - Witchy Woo**
Skin | Elysium- Amalie


*Available at the [Mesh Avenue] event until October 30th, 2015.
**Available at the [GEN-Neutral] event until October 26th, 2015.
***Currently available at [The Instruments] event.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews