#024

As a model, I have gone through zillions of blog posts from various well-known bloggers and widely recognised models. Quite a few of them are blogging new items of designers but they also put together fabulous outfits calling them "Look of the day".

I don't quite like copying others, but I think that this is a fantastic concept that will help everyone who goes through my posts and myself by practising my styling skills and creativity. I do appreciate any feedback, so please feel free to comment below or contact me in-world or by email.

When I first saw those tights, I could not resist to them. They had to be MINE! The thing is, I never managed to use them in an outfit and always kept them at the back of my mind. One day, while I was on a shopping spree I got a glimpse of this fabulous dress and immediately thought that this is it! My favourite tights would be matched with this fantastic dress. And the result is here...


Styling details:
Dress: Embellished Ehrmantraut in Salmon by Emery 
Tights:  Ombre tights by (Milk Motion) 
Boots: Miraya open-toe bootie in Dusty Rose by ISON
Hair: Elegant in Medium Brown by pr!tty
Hat: Starla Beret in Green & Silver by LaGyo
Clutch: Stud Clutch in Pear by [HANDverk]
Necklace: Linne Necklace with Transparent Diamonds by PP
Ring: Triangle Ring in Silver by Color.Me.H.O.F

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews