#025

Hello again!

Sunday morning for me, sipping on a cup of coffee and doing some thinking...
On Friday, I received my certificate of graduation from the Miss Virtual World Academy (15-17 Feb 2013).
What first came to my mind was the plethora of feelings that had taken me over those 3 days; frustration, excitement, impatience, happiness, anxiety and so on.

I had spent countless hours on the Internet looking for inspiration, on the SL Marketplace and in-world stores looking for items and then the process of putting all my new acquisitions together in outfits that would blow minds away. The result was - however - more than rewarding; on Sunday evening and while being exhausted and getting ready to go to bed, the results came out. 

I was a Miss Virtual World Modeling Academy Graduate.

The expression on my face was priceless ad I felt like bursting into laughter and tears at the same time! It was a magical moment! For quite some time, I had in my mind that I was going to apply to this Academy and get trained by instructors who are very well known and recognised for their contributions to the world of SL Fashion. However, that took quite some time as I wanted to grow some more before doing so. I needed to know I was ready to do this major step, and that day came... and passed!

People who know me on a personal level are aware of my tendency to thank and not forget all those who helped me - one way or the other. So I am going to write down some names hoping I won't forget anyone; if that happens, PLEASE do let me know. It is very important for me to express my appreciation to all of you.

Ashia Denimore - for encouraging me to carry on when I was ready to give up...
Boniefacio - for teaching me those little extra things that do make a difference...
Caoimhe Lionheart - for going so far to help me find that black blouse...
Emanuelle Courtois -  for being a brilliant mentor, friend and kicking my **** when needs be...
Isoldel Resident - for taking time to offer advice and help me out with a walk...
Lilliana Levee - for sooo many things; being my lifetime mentor, a very good friend, a great supporter...
Maya Sharpshire - for giving me the chance to walk the runway so many times...
October Bettencourt-Karlsvalt - for her amazing shoots of me and her support...
Reign Congrejo - for believing in me and my skills...
Tai Galicia - for teaching me how to write good scripts...
Teyara Mayo - for believing me and being a great mentor and friend...

Wicca Merlin - for being a great mentor who taught us that even a black top and trousers can become a fabulous outfit...
Mariella Spitteler - for explaining the difference between a model and a well dressed lady...
Natzuka Miliandrovic - for being a fantastic mentor, a great supporter and always there to help...

BlackBarbie Bravin - for believing in me, mentoring and supporting me...
Frolic Mills - for dedicating time in assessing me, offering advice on how I could grow as a model...

If it hadn't been for each and every one of you, this certificate wouldn't have come into my hands...


Thank you.

1 comments:

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews