#130


Yesterday I blogged an elegant look combining two designers I love, so today I wanted to return to a more casual outfit. What do I have for you? Yes, it's [sYs] time, as you probably guessed! However, after you check this post, I suggest you take the LMs below and run to get your items as some of them are currently sold at various events and you would not want to miss them!

So...let's see what I handpicked for you today! Let's begin with this beautiful dress. Its name is Mori and comes in two pieces; the main dress and a pair of oh-so-cute gaiters. The one I used in the picture above is the Lace one and as always, it is fitted and also available for the Slink, TMP and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies. 

Do you see this stunning tattoo? Yes, I know I don't usually wear tattoos but this one really matched the style I tried to put together today. Guess what! It also comes from [sYs] and its name is Ekilibre and is available for standard as well as some of the most popular mesh bodies and heads.

Lastly, don't you just love this cute and sexy short hairstyle? I absolutely do! And you guessed right..it also comes from [sYs]. Gwen, as it's called, is one of the items [sYs] designed for the Hair Fair 2015, just in case you didn't get there and did not recognise it. There are only 2 days left, so get the LM below and check it out (as well as the other three available styles).

□ □ □

STYLING DETAILS

Dress | SYS - Mori*
Tattoo | SYS - Ekilibre**
Hair | SYS - Gwen***
Choker | CHOP ZUEY - Patience
Skin | ELYSIUM - Amalie

*Available at the [Shiny Shabby event] until August 15, 2015
**Available at the [On9 event] until July 28, 2015
***Available at the [Hair Fair 2015 event] until July 26, 2015




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews