#147


Still in the casual looks mood and still digging into all these closed boxes I got while I was away... Today, I picked the gorgeous design named Aida which is currently available at the Shiny Shabby event. Aida is a must-have, one-piece outfit by the extremely talented and very new designer Asia Rae. Asia is known for her supreme photography skills in Second Life and she's now entered the world of desigining! Her work is of equally high quality and I really urge you to check out her creations!


Although it's technically autumn and sunny days are scarce, I did want to use the Carly sunglasses by Elysium as they are one of my all-time-favourites! Aleida has made them in several shades and with a texture change HUD you can change the temples, the bridge metal as well as the rest gem metals creating your own unique look!

Also, you can see I couple more must-have's which have actually become my favourites too! The mesh Intense eyeliner and the lovely and seductive Oh Mr Grey lashes by Oceane Body Design have now become an integral part of all my outfits! Try them, they may become your favs too!

Finally, I hope you noticed my rings... you did, didn't you?? They really are precious! So, let me introduce you to them! This is Ira on my right hand and Evan on my left one. These lovely rings by Tracei are available in a lot more textures/colours and if I were you I would collect them all as they can practically work with any outfit! 

□ □ □


STYLING DETAILS

Outfit | [AR] - Aida [Black]*
Tights | AviCandy - Basic Low-rise
Boots | ISON - Leather Knee [Black]**
Sunglasses | Elysium - Carly [Charcoal]
Hair | LeLutka - Bey (edited slightly!)
Bag | Sixboi's - Mustache (Store Closed!)
Ring - R | Tracei - Ira [Onyx]***
Ring - L | Tracei - Evan [Onyx]***
Eyelashes | Oceane Body Design - "Oh mr Grey"
Eyeliner | Oceane Body Design - Intense
Skin | Elysium - Amalie [Body ONLY!]


*Available at the [Shiny Shabby] event until December 10, 2015.
**Available at the [Collabor88] event until December 6, 2015.
***Available at the [GEN-Neutral] event until December 2, 2015.

□ □ □

I hope you liked my look and if you did, then I'd love it if you pressed that "+1" or that Like button!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews