#146


No, I don't usually blog lingerie but when Sienna sent me a pack of Blacklace goodies and I had a peek in the bag, I just had to! I honestly don't think there are more any lingerie posts on my blog as I feel I cannot do them justice, so I really hope you like what you see... 

This beautiful set is named Frances and is available in 3 lovely shades; black, orange and purple. It is available for the default body but there is also an Omega applier which you can use with plenty of mesh bodies supported by the Omega system (check if your body is supported HERE).


Also, in the images I used two amazing designs by Astralia! The Monarch Butterfly headpiece which comes in 8 fabulous colours and includes a HUD to change the texture of the metals and part of the flowers. It gives a romantic and feminine touch to any outfit, sexy or not ;)

The beautiful and so well made wings are called Angelica and they are currently available at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival. There are 7 common colours you can win and the rare fatpack which allows you to change the colours of not only the metals but the actual feathers too! If you miss it at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival, it will return to Astralia's main store so head over to get it there!

Oh and not to forget! This stunning nail polish I am wearing is the Inversion by Alaskametro. If you tp over to the gallery you will find a gacha machine which you can play for only 8L$ and get (at least!) one of the 12 negative space colours!

□ □ □

STYLING DETAILS

Lingerie | Blacklace - Frances [Black]
Headpiece | Astralia - Monarch Butterfly
Wings | Astralia - Angelica*
Hair | Magika - Wait
Eyelashes | Oceane Body Design - "Oh mr Grey"
Eyeliner | Oceane Body Design - Intense
Nail Polish | Alaskametro - Inversion [Gold]
Skin | Elysium - Amalie [Body ONLY!]


*Available at the [Fantasy Gacha Carnival] event until December 6, 2015.

□ □ □

I hope you liked my look and if you did, then I'd love it if you pressed that "+1" or that Like button!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews