#149


It is winter but snow is nowhere to be found around me. I wanted snow really badly so for this post I decided to go find a lovely place where I could feel the snow up to my knees! The Trace is where I took this picture at and if you haven't been there yet I suggest you go as soon as you login! They have done an amazing work turning the sim into a lovely snowy and totally wintery scenery.

Dora is the name of the dress I am wearing and it is one of the most recent releases by h.m.a.e.m. This beautiful dress comes in 5 different shades so you can find the one you like the most. Elysium had released these fabulous boots as gacha items for the last On9 event round. They are named Manchester (perhaps after the English city?) and they should return at the main store fairly soon!

Dora in Manc

I have a Love-Hate relationship with hats. There are times I hate them and can't find a way to use them for the life of me and there are times that I just know that they are exactly what I need. This time I knew I needed a hat and the Panama by [sYs] was there for me!

Also, do you see how well my bracelets match the hat and the overall look? Chop Zuey offer a massive range of jewelry and can literally cover any style. For this look, I picked the Pentecostal bracelets in dark gold metal and with black beads.

Last but not least, you may notice that I have a new mesh head! I finally got a LeLutka head as I fell in love with those cheekbones and the square shape of Simone. However, I made a few changes to make this head "mine" so I substituted the in-built lashes with the Oceane ones that I love and obviously added my "trademark" eyeliner - also by Oceane Body Design. My lipstick, in a lovely matte tangerine shade is the Heat by Alaskametro and is now available at their SL Marketplace store.


□ □ □


STYLING DETAILS

Dress | h.m.a.e.m. - Dora [Petrol]
Boots | Elysium - Manchester [Orange]
Hat | sYs - Panama [Red/Gold]
Bracelet | Chop Zuey - Pentecostal [Black]
Hair | Dura - Dura-Girl 64
Eyelashes | Oceane Body Design - "Oh mr Grey"
Eyeliner | Oceane Body Design - Intense
Lipstick | Alaskametro - Heat [Tango]
Body | Maitreya - Lara
Head | LeLutka - Simone
Pose | Poseway - Runway [Store Closed!]

Location | The Trace


□ □ □


I hope you liked my look and if you did, then I'd love it if you pressed that "+1" or that Like button!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews