#150


Party season is here and you have to look glam wherever you go. We all need that special dress - that hopefully no one else is wearing - to make us shine! For this season only, Blacklace created the fantastic uber-sexy Bridget dress that you can wear practically everywhere by changing its colour and adding a fur stole, a knit cardigan or a sleek blazer over it. I went for the Crystal Faux fur stole by GizzA in a lovely dark blue shade. The stole is available in several colours and you can wear it over a dress or even a shirt and trousers.

Your Bridget.

For my glam look I wanted some really fancy accessories. So starting with my eyelashes, I swapped - yes, I did! - my "trademark" eyeliner and used these fantastic Leaf Paper Cut lashes in a blue shade that matches my dress. These fabulous eyelashes are sold by Oceane Body Design at the current Instruments round and you can pick among several different shapes. Also, don't you just love my earrings? These stunning Chandelier Drop earrings by Tracei - also available at the current Instruments round - were the perfect match for my outfit. Offered in 6 different shades, I am sure you'll find the one you'll fall in love with too! Finally, I am sure you have noticed my obsession with heels and more specifically Glamistry heels. As a break from the platforms I usually go for, I picked the lovely Begonia heels which complete my outfit without making it look overburdened.


□ □ □


STYLING DETAILS

Dress | Blacklace - Bridget
Fur Stole | GizzA - Crystal Faux
Earrings | Tracei - Chandelier Drop*
Heels | Glamistry - Begonia
Hair | Vanity Hair - Vamp Glam
Eyelashes 1 | Oceane Body Design - Paper Cut [Leaf]*
Eyelashes 2 | Oceane Body Design - "Oh mr Grey"
Lipstick | Zibska - Winterberries
Body | Maitreya - Lara
Head | LeLutka - Simone
Pose | The Muse Poses - Constantine [Store Closed!]

Location | Saint-Pete City


*Available at [The Instruments] event until January 3, 2016.


□ □ □


I hope you liked my look and if you did, then I'd love it if you pressed that "+1" or that Like button!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow me: Bloglovin

éclat de Chloe

Twitter Updates

Flickr Feed

Created with flickr badge.

Featured post

#164

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews